Caros leitores! Apresento hoje a quarta parte da série “simulado de uma entrevista de emprego”. Hoje as perguntas estão relacionadas à experiência profissional do entrevistado, confira abaixo:
How come you work in security?
My father was an officer in the Portuguese army so I followed him.
Tell me about your professional experience … where you worked, what was your experience in this area…
1. I got my first job when I was 18 years old as an Air Force soldier. I stayed there for one year.
2. Then I worked for an Accounting office for two years as an Assistant.
3. After that I worked for the Military Police as a Second Sergeant. I decided to leave there because the salary was too low.
4. For 3 years I worked as a pet shop owner. I had financial difficulties and I decided to sell it and to work in a bank.
5. After that I worked for a bank as Security Inspector. I stayed there for 6 months. I decided to leave there because the salary was too low.
6. Then I worked for a shopping mall as a Security Supervisor. I stayed there for three years. I was fired without just cause.
7. After that I worked for a hospital as a Security Supervisor. I stayed there for 8 months. I was laid off because the management changed.
8. Then I worked in auto sales. I stayed there for 3 years. I was laid off. I think that company had financial difficulties
9. After that I worked in the Cumbica International Airport as a Security Coordinator. I stayed there for 2 years. I was laid off because management changed.
10. Then I worked for a auto parts manufacturer. They make auto parts, I worked as a Security Coordinator. I decided to quit because it wasn’t possible to advance my career there.
11. After that, I worked in my last company, Saint Gobain as a Security Coordinator. They make dishes, glasses, and cups. I was laid off because I think the company had financial difficulties.
I hope that helps!
Segue abaixo a lista com todos os artigos da série:
- Falando sobre sua vida
- Sobre a personalidade do entrevistado
- Sobre a vida acadêmica
- Contando sobre a experiência profissional
- Trajeto para o trabalho
- Falando sobre o futuro
- Postura no ambiente trabalho
- Vida particular
- Finalizando a entrevista