- John is up in his room. (John está lá em cima no quarto dele)
- Are you still up? (Você ainda está acordado?)
- Your time is up. (O tempo acabou)
- Something was up. (Alguma coisa estava acontecendo)
- These watches can cost up to a thousand dollars each. (Estes relógios podem custar até mil dólares cada)
- It´s up to you. (Como você quiser)
- He was jumping up and down with excitement. (Ele estava pulando de alegria)
- We walked slowly up the hill. (Subimos o morro lentamente)
- We had our ups and downs. (Tivemos nossos altos e baixos)
Stay tuned for I will show you an easy technique to memorize these expressions in the next days.
See you soon!