Only affirmative: sempre na afirmativaSOME – alguns
I have SOME friends/There’s somethings wrong there/There’s somebody
Note: when we offer or ask for request: / quando nos oferecemos ou
- Would you like some coffee?
- Can you lend me some potatoes?
Only interrogative: sempre na interrogativeANY – alguns
- Do you have any friends? / - Is there anything wrong here?/ - Is there
Negative verb must be in the negative form, there is in the sentence we must
have “don’t, didn’t, won’t, wouldn’t”, ins’t, aren’t, etc)
- I don’t have any friend / there isn’t anything wrong here.
- There isn’t anybody hereNO – negative - verb must be in the affirmative form
- I have no friends / eu nao tenho amigos
- There is nothing wrong here / não há erros aqui
- There is nobody here/ nao há niguem aqui
Note: nao tem nada ver com o “Não – No”