Como dizer "Bem me quer, mal me quer" em inglês

Zumstein 1 31 435
Como eu digo isso em inglês “Bem me quer, mal me quer” ...

Você pensa no bem amado e a cada pétala extraída duma flor você diz: Bem me quer, ou, mal me quer, bem me quer, ou, mal me quer...

É uma “brincadeira” muito conhecida.

Bye

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Hi zumstein

Love me, love me not.
This is called "the daisy game"

I hope she loves you.

Have a nice day,
Flávia
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
"To fall in love is easy, the hardest part is the not knowing. For this reason the "Love Me, Love Me Not" app is created. Ok not that it'll take away the feeling of insecurity. But maybe you'll get the courage from it to do something about your feelings."

In case you don't have a daisy around, use the online one: http://70.42.185.98/appguide/app.html?i ... pand=false
(esse povo da internet inventa cada uma, né?)

This one is free: http://akidsheart.com/holidays/valntine/lovemenot.html
Daniel.S 1 2 11
Hi there!

complementando:

He Loves Me... He Loves Me Not
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For the film, see He Loves Me... He Loves Me Not (film).

The Decision of the Flower (1820)He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not or She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not (originally effeuiller la marguerite in French) is a game of French origin, in which one person seeks to determine whether the object of their affection returns that affection or not.

A person playing the game alternately speaks the phrases "He (or she) loves me," and "He loves me not," while picking one petal off a flower (usually an oxeye daisy) for each phrase. The phrase they speak on picking off the last petal supposedly represents the truth between the object of their affection loving them or not. The player typically is motivated by attraction to the person they're speaking of while reciting the phrases. They may seek to reaffirm a pre-existing belief, or act out of whimsy.

A humorous twist on the game, is, "She Loves Me, She Loves Me Lots."

[edit] Other languages
Bulgarian: "Обича ме... не ме обича" [Obicha me... ne me obicha] (translates to "loves me... doesn't love me")

Catalan: "M'estima... no m'estima" (translates to "he/she loves me... doesn't love me")

Danish: "Han/hun elsker mig... han/hun elsker mig ikke" (translates to "he/she loves me... he/she doesn't love me")

Dutch: "Hij/zij houdt van me, hij/zij houdt niet van me" (translates to "He/she loves me, he/she loves me not")

Esperanto: "Li/Ŝi amas min... Li/Ŝi ne amas min" (translates to "He/She loves me...He/she loves me not)

Estonia: "Armastab... ei armasta" (translates to "loves... doesn't love)

Finnish: "Rakastaa...ei rakasta" (translates to "loves... doesn't love")

French: "Il/Elle m'aime un peu, beaucoup, passionnément, à la folie, pas du tout" (translates to "He/She loves me a little, a lot, passionately, madly, not at all"). This makes the potential outcomes more numerous.

German: "Er/sie liebt mich... Er/sie liebt mich nicht" (translates to "he/she loves me... he/she loves me not")

Greek: "Μ’ αγαπά... δε μ’ αγαπά" (translates to "he/she loves me... he/she loves me not")

Hungarian: "Szeret... nem szeret" (translates "to he/she loves me... doesn't love me")

Italian: "Mi ama... non mi ama" (translates "to he/she loves me... doesn't love me")

Japanese: "好き。。。 " (すき。。。 きらい) (Suki... kirai) (translates to "like... hate")

Lithuanian: "Myli... nemyli" (translates to "Loves... doesn't love")

Norwegian: "Elsker... elsker ikke" (translates to "Loves... doesn't love")

Polish: "Kocha... nie kocha" (translates to "he/she loves me... he/she loves me not"). Alternatively: "Kocha... lubi... szanuje... nie chce... nie dba... żartuje... w myśli... w mowie... w sercu... na ślubnym kobiercu" (translates to "he/she loves me... he/she likes me... he/she respects me... he/she doesn't want me... he/she doesn't care... he/she makes fun of me... in her/his mind... in his/her speech... in his/her heart... at the wedding carpet")

Portuguese: "Bem me quer... mal me quer" (translates to "he/she loves me... detests me"; "querer" means to want, but "querer bem" means to love)

Romanian: "Mă iubeşte....nu mă iubeşte" (translates "to he/she loves me... he/she loves me not")

Russian: "Любит, не любит, плюнет, поцелует, к сердцу прижмет, к черту пошлет" (translates to "he/she loves me, loves me not, spits [at me], kisses [me], presses [me] to his/her heart, curses [me] (lit. "sends [me] to the devil")")

Serbian: "Воли ме... не воли ме" (translates to "(he/she) loves me... loves me not")

Spanish: "Me quiere... no me quiere", "Me ama... no me ama" (both translate to he/she loves me... doesn't love me)

Swedish: "Älskar... älskar inte" (translates to "Loves... doesn't love")

Turkish: "Seviyor... Sevmiyor" (translates to "he/she loves me... doesn't love me")

Slovak: "Ľúbi ma..... neľúbi ma" (translates to "Loves me... loves me not")

Chinese: "他/她爱(愛)我...他/她不爱(愛)我" (translates to "He/She loves me... He/She loves me not")

Hebrew: "אוהב/ת...לא אוהב/ת" (translates to "Loves... doesn't love")

*Now you may say it in differente languages.

Take care,

Daniel