Como dizer "vestir a camisa da empresa" em inglês

Oi pessoal, como eu digo 'vestir a camisa" da empresa??
Abraços

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
8 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Confira a seguir.

Do your best for the company: vestir a camisa da empresa
  • Um exemplo original retirado do jornal inglês 'The Guardian':
What about Specht? Aged 40 and brought up in Los Angeles, where his father ran a couple of petrol garages, he worked his way up from being a bouncer at clubs in Hollywood and Beverly Hills, later becoming general manager at Spearmint's top-flight clubs on the west coast. He has spent time in the Czech Republic and Australia, working in key managerial posts within the Spearmint empire founded by John Gray, the Californian businessman.

"Money is what drives me, as well as a desire to do my best for the company. But I'd like to do my own thing, sinking equity into a night club of my own, in partnership with John."

Bons estudos.
Breckenfeld 3 15 131
My suggestion is:

You have to be a team player

Bye!
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Hello Breckenfeld,

Thank you,

Keep posting,
Hi Guys!

I'd say: they give all their best for the Company ..

You have to give all your best for the Company...

See ya ^^
Obrigada pelas colarborações, abraços e happy new year!!!
CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Reabrindo o tópico para acrescentar mais uma opção, que eu acabei de ouvir:

"He flyes the flag of the company."

Confirmado o sentido no Longman:
Fly the flag: to behave in a way that shows that you are proud of your country, organization etc.
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
Ainda mais uma:

wear the colour(s)

used figuratively or literally, like some of the others already posted:

He always wears his team's colours to the game.

No one waves the flag and wears the colours more enthusiastically than him about the benefits of investing in Brazil.

Regards
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Outra opção:

to be a company man

company man 
noun
an employee whose allegiance to his employer comes before personal beliefs or loyalty to fellow workers.

vi no seguinte vídeo, um pouco depois de 2:00
http://vimeo.com/44130258#