Correção de texto: ''I would like to...''

I would like to travel Paris, because it is a gorgeous city!! The monuments, the architecture, museums, theaters, cuisine, culture are beautiful.
I would like to eat in the restaurant Chartier it is small restaurant highly rated by customers and the food is a typical italian but I am going to make a reservation advance because is small.
I am going to see to the Eiffel Tower. Situated in the city center, with just over 300 meters high, offers one of the best views of the city and is ideal for a romantic stroll. I could still go to the Jardin de Tuileries with fields full of flowers, lake and a Ferris wheel and The statues of the place are also very beautiful.
In the evening I would like to go Rex Club Dj's world play there. The Batofar is a boat that sits on the River Seine, during the day, works as a restaurant. At night, it transforms into a nightclub. I am going to have a great time.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:
I would like to travel Paris, because it is a gorgeous city!! The monuments, the architecture, museums, theaters, cuisine, and culture are beautiful.
I would like to eat at the Chartier restaurant . It is a small restaurant which is highly recommended and the food is typical Italian food but I am going to make a reservation because it is small.
I am going to see the Eiffel Tower. Situated in the city center, with just over 300 meters high, offers one of the best views of the city and is ideal for a romantic stroll. I could still go to the Jardin de Tuileries with fields full of flowers, lake and a Ferris wheel and The statues of the place are also very beautiful.
In the evening, I would like to go Rex Club Dj's world play there. The Batofar is a boat that sits on the River Seine, during the day, it is like a restaurant. At night, it transforms into a nightclub. I am going to have a great time.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I would like to travel Paris, because it is a gorgeous city!

Please, use just one exclamation mark. Using more than one is almost a Brazilian cultural trait, when I see a Brazilian in a chat room, I can tell them from the others foreigners on spot. They are the ones that use lots of exclamation points!!!!! :shock:
Não é necessário usar o "to" antes de Paris? "I would like to travel to Paris"?
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
You are right, it should be:

I would like to travel to Paris, because it is a gorgeous city!

I had noticed the exclamation mark and overlooked this one, thanks for pointing it out. And congrats, you do have an eye for detail, very perceptive indeed !