Correção de texto: My English

Hello, people! I have been studying English for a long time, but I don't know much, because I always have to stop. I have no much time to study, so it's complicated. Even that, I decided that I have to dedicate a time to learn English for real. Well, to start, I will tell some things about my life, things about past, present and future to work with the verb strucutures.

Like I said, I have been studiyng for a long time, twenty years, I think, but I have never dedicated too much, so I know very little, especially the talkative part. When I was eleven, I earnt a grant to study in a English school in my junior school. I think the director liked me, he thought that I was smart and decided to give it to me. I studied there for a year, but I was too young and I didn't value the course. Years later, I studied in other English schools, but I always had to stop, because of something.

Nowadays, I'm trying to study English. I have contact with the language everyday. There's an app called Wlingua and I think it's very good to learn English. I learnt many new words. There's a website as well. The another interesting website and app is ENGLISHCENTRAL. There are a lot of videos, and you can watch them, with or without subtitles in English, after you can guess words or expressions. And last, you can repeat expressions to test your pronounce. The wrong part is an paid service, but the good one that it's not expensive.

I want to study English because I love studying languages too much and I want to travel abroad. I think to do an interchange in some place in England or U.S.. I will save money for that, especially now that the dollar is too high in Brazil. I will look for a serious company to work with that to avoid troubles. I don't have to be a headache, especially when I will be abroad. Before I get married and have kids I will have been for many times abroad, I hope. Of course, I will travel with my wife abroad, in a honeymoon or other dates and I will take my children to good places in the other parts of the world. Oh, I will need much money for that. It's better I study and work very hard right now.

Ok, people, I would thank so much who could help me, showing me my mistakes. See you.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
Part c) (the last installment)

Nowadays, I´m resuming my English studies. I have contact with the language everyday. I am using this app called Wlingua and I think it's very good to help with the learning of English. I learned many new words.
There's a website as well. A case in point is the interesting website and app EnglishCentral. There are also a lot of videos, and you can watch them, with or without subtitles in English, good after you have learned some words or expressions, or can guess from the context. And lastly, you can repeat expressions to improve your pronounce. The downside of it is, it´s a paid service, the good news is it's not expensive.
I want to study English because [1]I love studying languages too much and I want to travel abroad. I think to do an interchange in some place in England or U.S.. I will save money for that, especially now that the real is rather depreciated against the US dollar. I will look for a serious company to work with that to avoid troubles. I don't have to be a headache, especially when I am abroad.
Before I get married and have kids I hope I will have been many times abroad. Of course, I will travel with my wife abroad, in a honeymoon or other [2] occasions/times dates. I also hope to take my children to [3] amazing/interesting good places in theother parts of the world. Oh, I will need much money for that. I better study and work very hard right now.

[1] You can choose either "...because I love to study languages/studying languages." or "I love languages too much." but don´t mix them togheter, please. Albeit, in this case I would rather use the first option.

[2] I have redone to "occasions/times" instead of "dates", because it could be interpreted as dates (a calendar date) or date (a romantic date) etc.

[3] good places - A bit cliché, so I change to amazing/interesting places.

Aside notice:
Your text is okay, you can make yourself understood, just some polishing needed. It´s worth noticing, though, that your last paragraph is about plans in the future, so you was a bit off-topic there. Your task was to talk about your fresh interest for studying English (a shorter term goal), then you lost focus (my opinion here) and veered to your plans in the long term.
Plus, the "Oh..." wich is a bit poetical, so rather informal in kind.
In an academical text try harder to focus on the subject, but don´t worry about it here, I deem it as a colloquial writing and we continue getting along fine. :lol:

Keep up the good work. Congrats on your English skills.
MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
Part a)

Hello, people! I have been studying English for a long time, but I don't know much, because I always have to quit for some time. I don´t(1) have much time to study, so it's not easy for me. Even so, I decided to dedicate a time to learn English for real.
Well, to begin with, I will tell (you) some things about my life; my past, present and future. To work the verb structures.

1) I have no time to study would be grammatically better, but would have a certain ring of "definite'' to it, if you "have no time" that is exactly that "no time". So "having not much time" to do something is a bit of a contradiction to me.
Others may (or may not) think different, though.

=======
Now look at this, please!

Hello, people! I have been studying English for a long time, but I don't know much, because I always have to stop. I have no much time to study, so it's complicated. Even that, I decided that I have to dedicate a time to learn English for real. Well, to start, I will tell some things about my life, things about past, present and future to work with the verb strucutures.

See? the problem is that you "have too much." Try to use variations of the theme, by cutting some of the "fat" in your piece of text.
Example: if you "decided that you have to dedicate a time to learn English for real." that means, I daresay you simply "decided to dedicate a time to learn English for real. (or to study English for real, if you wish.)
Don´t you think?

//////////////////////////
Part b)
As I said (before), I have been studying for quite a while, twenty years or so, to be more precise. But, dedication was an issue; as a result, I learned very little of what was taught. Especially the speaking part.
I was eleven years old (or I was an eleven-year boy) at the time, I was given a grant to study in an English School Program, it happened when I was in Junior (High) school. I think the principal/director/headmaster of the school liked me, to him I seemed smart and then decided for giving it to me.
I studied there for a year, but I was too young and took the course for granted. Some years later, I took other English course, but I had to drop out, because of some thing or other (that doesn´t come mind right now).

==================
It´s getting late here, so I hafta go. Anyway, certainly others will pick up where I left off.
Hope it has somehow helped. See you around.

Notice: my comments are just to mean ideas, hints, a kick-off, other ways or even a further fine-tuning is welcome. :P
6 49 1.3k
Sorry buddy, I was going to forget to say that your piece could be well understood, for a begginer (begginer at the Text Correction corner of the Forum...don´t get me wrong, please.) you did a good job.
So, to get excellent we need just some attention to some small details here and there.
That said, excuse me for being such a verbose guy, such a "chatterbox", and I didn´t mean to flood you with information, just help you some.
We will learn in the process, there´s a long way to go, these might be the just first steps, congrats for writing in English, it shows your commitment and effort. See you around.