Correção de Texto: Not again!

Not again!

I have a neighbor who used to turn his radio very aloud when he was listening music. But, the real problem was that he used to listen the same songs repeatedly. One day, I became very irritated about it, because I was trying to study for a test when he turned on that radio extremely aloud. I said not again! I went to the window and screamed so loudly with him that he never turn on that radio again.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
Not again!

I have a neighbor who used to turn on his radio very loud when he was listening to music. But, the real problem was that he used to listen to the same songs repeatedly. One day, I became very irritated about it because I was trying to study for a test when he turned on that radio extremely loud. I said: not again! I went to the window and screamed so loudly at him that he never turned on that radio again.
Thanks!