Correção de texto: ''When I was a kid....''

When I was a kid, my cousins and me used to Prank call, and press the intercom and run/ran, We played Hide and seek, dodge ball and play tag. I loved doing this.
I Had a lot of hobbies:
read comics books like Turma da Monica, played Mario world in Super nintendo and watched Tv.
My favorite movies were Spirited Away (A viagem de Chihiro)and The Polar Express for me are the best animation in the world, because watch this movies given me a good feeling. One food marked my childhood was “casquinha” ,one pasta thin crunchy with hot sauce, which was sold by an old. My favorite Tv Serie was Strange Days at Blake Holsey High but I didn’t watch the end of the series and stopped spending on TV.

It's my oral project!!!

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
When I was a kid, my cousins and I used to make prank calls, and press the intercom and run. We played Hide and seek, dodge ball and we played tag. I loved doing this.
I had a lot of hobbies:
Reading comic books like Turma da Monica, played Mario world in Super nintendo and watched TV.
My favorite movies were Spirited Away (A viagem de Chihiro)and The Polar Express for me are the best animation in the world, because watching these movies used to give me a good feeling. One food that marked my childhood was “casquinha” ,one pasta thin crunchy with hot sauce, which was sold by an elderly man. My favorite TV Series was Strange Days at Blake Holsey High but I didn’t watch the end of the series and stopped spending time in front of the TV.