Correção de texto: Why do I love English?

1 2 14
Well, actually there isn't a concrete answer, but what I know is that I was always surrounded by English through online games, software and so on, but I had never stopped to really learn English, until five months ago I've decided, so there are exactly five months I'm studying English hard, I'm not fluent yet, I still make a lot of mistakes when I'm speaking (or trying to) and even when I'm writing, but I am confident, I don't think I have to be perfect in only 5 months, anyway. I think that what most delights me about learning foreign languages is the fact that for some people this language (English in this case) makes no sense, and for me it's a communication, although everybody knows at least a bit of English! That's it! :D

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
6 14 102
Sugestão:

Why do I love English?

Well, actually there is not a concrete answer. Though I had always been surrounded by English – through online games, software and so on –, until five months ago I had never actually stopped to learn the language. Ever since that moment, I’ve been studying hard. I'm not fluent yet: I still make a lot of mistakes when speaking (or trying to) and writing. Despite that all, I feel confident and don't think I have to be perfect in only 5 months, anyway. What most delights me about learning foreign languages is while for some people they make no sense, for me they’re communication tools. That's it!

Cheers!!