Correção do texto "Dear friend"

Dear friend,
many things happened with me and now I'm in a prison
I will tell to you the story. I and Susan was on the Hotel Sea, in Lea-on-Sea, when suddenly some people started to tell
with me, as if they had seen me on the last day, but I wasn't in Lea-on-Sea on the last day.
After, I discovered a man who pretendend to be me, his name was Stephen, he was the boyfriend of Susan some years ago.
But, he never forgave Susan for to finish with he, so he put a mask with my face and shot in Susan, then ran away and everyone thought I had killed Susan,
And now, I'm here...

Peter

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Cafranco,

Sugestões de melhoria para seu texto:

Many things happened to me and now I'm in prison.
I will tell you the story. I and Susan were on the Hotel Sea, in Lea-on-Sea, when suddenly some people started to talk
with me, as if they had seen me on the previous day, but I wasn't in Lea-on-Sea on the previous day.
After that, I found a man who pretendend to be me, his name was Stephen, he was Susan's boyfriend some years ago.
But, he never forgave Susan for finishing with him, so he put on a mask that looked like me and shot Susan, then ran away and everyone thought I had killed Susan,

And now, I'm here...
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Trabalhando em cima do texto do Donay, sugiro "he had been Susan's boyfriend some years ago", já que o texto está no tempo passado e este trecho se refere à um período anterior (um passado mais "passado", se vcs me entendem!)
Entendi Flávia,
Brigada Donay!

Mto úteis as dicas de vcs!
valeu mesmoo!