E>P Breaking dawn (3)

Hi again
Today I've some interesting phrases to translate.

"Go to your happy place, Bella."
I stripped down to my underwear and held my arms straight out. (She's a woman. I think the writer didn't want a translation in the vulgar sense.)

" You'd think I was shoving bamboo splinters under your nails."
... because he made it seem like nothing at all to have his lips against my lips.
" Definitely staying ", he murmured a moment later.

I said the words, but the fingers of my right hand locked into his bronze hair, my left (mão ?)pressed tighter against the small of his back.
At least, if I had to be bundled up (empacotado, embrulhado ?), Edward's shirt was on the floor.
Are you trying to ditch me ? (me deixar pra baixo, me desestimular ?)

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
happy place = um lugar seguro/ onde a pessoa se sente bem. No caso em questão, o quarto dela, onde ela podia se refugiar de toda aquela bagunça por causa do casamento.

Stripped down... straight out: entendi que ela se despiu e esticou os braços pra frente. (Como quem quisesse dizer, sem entusiasmo algum: "tô pronta, pode vir me vestir")

Não entendo o motivo de não querer me passar os nrs das páginas. Li o livro, tenho ele aqui comigo, tudo seria mais fácil pra mim (pois eu não precisaria de um dicionário). E não espere que eu procure nas 756 páginas... rs...
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
"Definitely staying": Vou ficar aqui sim / não vou à lugar algum (no caso, à formatura dele).

...my left (fingers) pressed tighter... : os dedos da mão esquerda. Fingers foi omitido pq já havia sido mencionado antes na frase.

blunded up - coberta (ela menciona um "blanket" (cobertor) no parágrafo anterior). Frase completa: "Enquanto eu precisava estar coberta, a camiseta do Edward estava no chão" (sobre o fato de ela sentir frio e ele não)

Are you trying to ditch me - Vc está tentando se livrar de mim?

Parabéns pelas frases legais que vc postou ali no outro tópico.
I can give a clue to you: everyday I translate 5 pages then I think you can discover where I'm reading now. Thank you for translate with so many details.
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Congratulations for your determination.

But please, inform the number of the pages. It will be a great pleasure to help you, but you'll have to help me, ok?
Flavia.lm escreveu:Congratulations for your determination.

But please, inform the number of the pages. It will be a great pleasure to help you, but you'll have to help me, ok?
Ok, after the next translation I'll say the numeration. Nowadays I'm on page 36.