1. He said............red dress is in the closet.
2. The book is about..............life.
3. We were going in my...........red car.
4. She had nothing to do with............comments.
B. Reescrevam as frases abaixo usando o 'Caso Genitivo' corretamente.
1. The cellphone of the boy is not working.
R: The boy's cellphone is not working.
2. The eye of the tiger is yellow.
R: The tiger's eye is yellow.
3. The secretaries of the doctors are very attentive.
R: The doctors' secretaries are very attentive.
C. Traduzam as sentenças a seguir para o inglês.
1. O carro da irmã do Pedro.
R: The car of Pedro's sister.
2. A casa da mãe da Joana.
R: The house of Joana's mother.
D. Qual a melhor tradução para: "His mother-in-law's letter really reassured him."
R: A carta da sogra dele realmente lhe tranquilizou.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf