Exercício: Complete a frase

A frase é:

My name is Lee. I’ve never been to london, but...

Alguém poderia me dar uma luz? Uma dica?

Obrigado

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
7 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Algumas sugestões:

My name is Lee. I've never been to London, but I'd love to.

My name is Lee. I've never been to London, but I'm planning a trip to there.

My name is Lee. I've never been to London, but I heard it's a very beautiful place.

My name is Lee. I've never been to London, but when I have the opportunity I'm going to spend some days at Gabi's. :)

My name is Lee. I've never been to London, but I read about the city and it seems to be a good place both to visit and live.

My name is Lee. I've never been to London, but I have friends who live there and I'm planning to visit them next summer.

I'm sure our friend Márcio Farias will give some more creative options.
My name is Lee. I've never been to London, but my mother has.
My name is Lee. I've never been to London, but I think I'll go to there in summer.
My name is Lee. I've never been to London, so I'll be there next year.
My name is Lee. I've never been to London, but my big dream is to go to Liverpool.
My name is Lee. I’ve never been to London, but I've heard it's a bustling city.
My name is Lee. I’ve never been to London, but it's said to be full of foreigners.
My name is Lee. I’ve never been to London, but I don't give it a sh*t. (hehe) não use essa xD
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Flavia.lm escreveu:[...]I'm sure our friend Márcio Farias will give some more creative options.
Hey Flavia. How's the weather treated you lately? :)

I can't think of a good alternative. It seems to me that you've written down all the good ones!
My name is Lee. I’ve never been to London, but I speak British English very well.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
My name is Lee. I’ve never been to london, but my grandparents were there.
My name is Lee I've never been to london, but when I get rich and I know London one day.
My name is Lee. I've never been to London, but I have friends who live there.
My name is Lee. I've never been to London, but I feel I know much of it through movies I've watched.