A. Escolham a opção que melhor completa as sentenças a seguir, fazendo uso da forma mais adequada de verbos regulares ou irregulares.
1. We...the information on the magazine's website. (Find)
2. She didn't...the man from going into the store. (Stop)
3. Did you...calling him this week? (Feel like)
A. Felt like
B. Feel like
C. Feel liked
4. She...a few mistakes but, even so, she won the game. (Make)
5. Serra was...by Fernando Henrique and Dilma was...by Lula. (Appoint)
B. Reescrevam as frases a seguir usando a forma correta do 'passado simples'.
1. I didn't talked to her because she avoid me at the last meeting.
2. Where did you got this money?
3. She call me yesterday and said she's doing all right.
C. Passe as sentenças abaixo para o inglês.
1. Eu não sabia o que tinha acontecido ontem.
2. Você pediu para ela vir aqui?
D. Traduza a frase para o português: "They didn't care about it because it didn't give them an advantage."