Exercício: Tempos Verbais em Inglês

Olá

Complete the sentences using the present perfect simple, present perfect continuous, past simple or past continuous of the verbs in parentheses.

1 - Since she has ............(buy) a dishwasher two months ago, she ..............(not wash) anything by hand.
2- What ............ you ............ (laugh) about when I ............. (come) in?
3- There .........(not, be) any good films on at the cinema for ages. The last one ........... (be) over a month.
4- I can't believe they ........... (sell) that house. It ........... (belong) to their family for centuries.
5 - I ....... (read) that book you lent me. I ............ (get) another fifty pages to read.

Obrigado

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
I think that this is it:

1 - Since she has bought a dishwasher two months ago, she didn't wash anything by hand.
2- What did you laught about when I come in?
3- There weren't any good films on at the cinema for ages. The last one was over a month.
4- I can't believe they have sold that house. It had belonged to their family for centuries.
5-I have read that book you lent me. I had gotten another fifty pages to read.
felipeh6 7 58
1 - Since she has bought a dishwasher two months ago, she hasn't been washing anything by hand.
2- What were you laughing about when I come in?
3- There hasn't been any good films on at the cinema for ages. The last one was over a month.
4- I can't believe they have sold that house. It had belonged to their family for centuries.
5 - I've been reading that book you lent me. I've got another fifty pages to read.

Obs.: Como de costume, muitas interpretações aqui dependeriam de um contexto.