Como dizer "leite longa vida" em inglês

Olá pessoal,

Essa é das boas:

"Embalagem de leite longa vida."

Qual seria a melhor tradução (considerando aspectos e diferenças culturais de embalagens e concepções do produto)?

Thanks a bunch!
Rondinelli

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
suggestion: "UHT milk packaging"

I suggest you to take a look at www.tetrapack.com. As far as I know, they're the most important producer of this kind of packaging.
Vixe... achei a resposta com minha amiga de NJ pelo Skype.

Pode ser utilizado "long-life milk".
Na Australia, na Inglaterra e nos EUA.
Só que a materia prima da embalagem varia um pouco de país para país no que tange produto usado para armazenar esse tipo de leite.

E que to fazendo uma tradução de marketing e qualquer deslize pode passar idéia errada sobre um outro produto.

Thanks anyway!
Rondinelli
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Long-life milk carton

Referência:
Hans Rausing, creator of the Tetra-Pak long-life milk carton, is No. 2, with $7.6 billion, according to the Times. Formula 1 motor racing czar Bernie Ecclestone is in third place, moving up from fifth, even though his total wealth actually fell. Ref. People
Cf. Tipos de Leite em inglês

Bons estudos.
I suppose "a carton of milk" is enough.
Cheers!
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
PLAFstudies.com escreveu:I suppose "a carton of milk" is enough.
Cheers!
I supposed the only issue is whether you really want to refer to the non-refrigerated extended-life containers that are common in Brazil but rare in N American supermarkets. Most of my friends here wouldn't really even know that their local market carries a small stock of non-refrigerated milk -- and, for that matter, Canadians usually buy milk in soft plastic bags and not cartons.
Regards