Tempos verbais nas letras de música

Oi pessoal, se vocês souberem de letras de música onde eu possa encontrar exemplos de tempos verbais: present and past continuous, present and past perfect, futuro com will e going to, modal verbs, passive voice ou com qualquer outro tempo verbal, por favor me avisem. Grata

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
We Are The Champions
Queen
Composição: Freddie Mercury

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through

And we mean I to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the World

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune
And everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before
The whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose

And we mean I to go on and on and on and on

Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the World

Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions
DUE: (n.) A payment or obligation required by law or custom: debt. [dívida]
TIME AFTER TIME: Repeatedly, again and again. [repetidas vezes]
SENTENCE: Judgment; specifically: one formally pronounced by a court or judge in a criminal proceeding and specifying the punishment to be inflicted upon the convict or the punishment so imposed, e.g. serve out a sentence [sentença; pena]
COME THROUGH: To exist in spite of adversity: last, persist, pull through, survive. [dar a volta por cima; sobreviver]
KEEP ON: To continue without halting despite difficulties or setbacks: carry on, go on, hang on, persevere, persist. [continuar; insistir]
TAKE A BOW: Acknowledge praise or applause, as in The conductor asked the composer to take a bow. This idiom uses bow in the sense of “inclining the body or head as a token of salutation.” [fazer reverência; agradecer]
CURTAIN CALL: The appearance of performers or a performer at the end of a performance to receive applause from the audience. [agradecimento final dos artistas (geralmente depois que a cortina do palco foi fechada)]
FORTUNE: Success; luck; extensive amounts of material possessions or money; wealth. [fortuna; sucesso; sorte]
BED OF ROSES: A state of great comfort or luxury. Synonym: a bowl of cherries. [mar de rosas]
CRUISE: The act or an instance of cruising, especially a sea voyage for pleasure. [cruzeiro]
AIN’T: Contraction of am not. Used also as a contraction for are not, is not, has not, and have not.
GONNA: Contraction of going to, e.g. We’re gonna do it now.