Como dizer "correria do dia-a-dia" em inglês

Como se traduz a expressão "correria do dia-a-dia" para o inglês?

Obrigado.

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
10 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Maybe... day-to-day rush?

Good luck there (:
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Rat race as in "Too much of us caught inna rat race ah" (... caught in the...) - Song lyrics excerpt

English speakers use the term rat race for an endless, self-defeating or pointless pursuit. The term conjures up the image of the futile efforts of a lab rat trying to escape while running around a maze or in a wheel. In an analogy to the modern city, many rats in a single maze expend a lot of effort running around, but ultimately achieve nothing (meaningful) either collectively or individually.
[Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_race]

See also:
edicao-28-participe-t7430-860.html
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Complementando: Everyday rush

Leia mais no site do Los Angeles Times.

Bons estudos!
Thanks guys for helping me.

Marcio could you write some examplos using rat race ?

Thanks in advance.

See ya
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Long sentence examples follow.

"They call me Robert. I work like a dog to bring home the bacon. I do things pretty fast. I drive like hell. I also buy large amounts of things. I buy more pants and shirts than I'd ever really need. This frantic way of living has certainly caught up with me. Now I see myself trying to outrun all the rats in the rat race."

"You can't simply find a way to deliberately lag behind in the godburned rat race we have to run. No sooner you let up a bit than the whole thing catches up with you. And then you suddenly fall into the rat trap lying in the middle of the rat race you have to face on a daily basis."

"You'll eventually find some people can never leave the mad rat race. Like fraidcats (or -rats) with undermined feelings looking hopefully for help along the way. They can only look forward to racing and racing and continuing to race well past the end line."

Keeping up with the Joneses plays a role in the rat race.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
dlr 1
I think if you're talking about work you could say....

Eu não me canso da correria do dia-a-dia por aqui.
I never get tired of the daily hustle and bustle around here.
I never get tired of all the hoopla/hullabaloo in the big cities.

I'm pretty sure hoopla and hullabaloo aren't real words, but whatever..
And how about "pushed for time" or "pressed for time" could be used with the same meaning?

E.g: it’s been great talking to you, but I'm really pushed for time, I have to get going.

Thanks.
Breckenfeld 3 15 131
My suggestion:

The hustle and bustle of everyday life.

Bye!
Daniel Reis 2 16
Olá pessoal,

E para dizer ''Minha vida atualmente é uma correria danada'' ?

Valeus
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Uma sugestão:

My life has been very busy lately.
Minha vida atualmente é uma correria danada.

Bons estudos.