Como dizer "falta de consideração" em inglês

Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Português: falta de consideração (de alguém) (por alguém)
Inglês: inconsiderate (adjective) // disregard (noum) - (of someone) (for someone)

Exemplos:
  1. It was very inconsiderate of you!
  2. People who blow their leaves into the street are lazy and inconsiderate of their neighbors.
  3. This decision shows a blatant disregard for the current residents.
  4. What we are seeing is disregard of the law.
  5. I was afraid of your complete disregard for me. (Alanis Morissete, in the song 'Sympathetic Character')

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
jlmmelo 14 106
Hi!
You may say too: want of consideration.
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
jlmmelo escreveu:Hi!
You may say too: want of consideration.
Jlmmelo,

I didn't know this one. According to Merrian Websters it is a legal term, used mainly in contracts.
And, in this case "consideration" has a different meaning, doesn't it? I would even say the "lacks of consideration" I found in Google are all false friends.
jlmmelo 14 106
Realmente Flávia é um termo usado para contratos. Deve ser falta de cumprimento de uma ou mais cláusulas, só consultando um advogado inglês ou americano para entender:

Want of consideration:
"A comprehensive term for all transactions or situations where no inducement to a contract was intended to pass between the parties thereto and, therefore, no legally enforceable contract is created.
Want of consideration differs from failure of consideration, which refers to a situation wherein consideration was originally existing and valid but has since become valueless or ceased to exist."
http://www.enotes.com/wests-law-encyclo ... sideration

Basic examples of consideration:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consideration
jlmmelo 14 106
Consideration: It is anything of value promised to another when making a contract.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Falta de consideração em inglês pode ser dito também com a opção literal: lack of consideration.

Exemplos de publicações internacionais:

His lack of consideration (for others). (collins dictionary)
A falta de consideração dele para com os outros.

His lack of consideration for me outraged me a lot. (wordreference)
A falta de consideração dele me revoltou muito.

Or are they so pompous that they think their presence is a gift to the rest of us and we should tolerate their lack of consideration. (chicagotribune.com - USA)

Bons estudos.