Como dizer "ela tem 1.80 m de altura" em inglês

Olá. Gostaria de saber se frases sobre altura ou peso de uma pessoa seguem a mesma regra de idade. Por exemplo:" She is sixteen." " She is 1.60 m tall or she has 1.60m tall" ? "She had 80 kg or She was 80 kg" ?

thank you guys :)

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
7 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Thomas 7 62 296
She is sixteen (years old), is/stands 1.6 meters tall, and weighs 80 kilos.

or....
She is sixteen, is 1.6 meters tall, and weighs 80 kilos.
She is sixteen years old, stands 1.6 meters tall, and weighs 80 kilos.

(In the USA, expect to hear feet and inches, pounds and ounces.)

She is twenty, five foot four inches, and weighs 110 pounds.
sandrom 3 11
Hi guys,

I just want to remember that "foot" is equal to 30,48 centimeters and is divided into 12 inches (each inch is equal to 2,54 centimeters).

To designate pounds it is commom to see the abbreviation "lb", so you can say "she weighs 110 lb.

When I need to convert these units (of lenght or mass) I go to lmq.esalq.usp.br/conversao.

So, to describe a person you can say: She is 16 (years old), stands 5 ft 4 in and weighs 110 lb.

To convert, ask: How can I convert from foot to meter?

I hope it helps
Thank you so much guys! sandrom this website you use belongs my college hehehehe...that`s a coincidence :)
Thomas 7 62 296
These corrections are minor, but they are also important.

1 foot = 1 ft., 2 feet = 2 ft
1 inch = 1 in, 2 inches = 2 ins.
1 pound = 1 lb, 2 pounds = 2 lbs.

A girl can weigh 110 lbs, but she cannot weigh 110 lb.

To convert, ask: How can I convert from feet to meters?
sandrom 3 11
Thanks, Thomas.

These mistakes must be avoided.
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
Como é 1,80cm em ingles???
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
1.80 cm
18 dm
180 mm

= 45/64 inch