Neither: do I, are we, did I, can I, etc: Como utilizar?

Hello Guys,

I'm kinda confused when using the Do or Be with Neither

I'm counting on you guys to help me out.

Example:
A: I'm not ready
B: Neither do we / Neither are we
Thanks in advance!

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
6 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
I'd use a "Neither are we" up there.

I wouldn't use a "Neither do we" and neither would you.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Depende do verbo anterior.

I'm not ready.
Neither are we.

I don't have any money.
Neither do I.'

I can't understand a word of it.
Neither can I

I didn't like him.
Neither did I.

Bons estudos!
Daniel Reis 2 16
Olá pessoal,

Poderiam me dizer se a frase abaixo é correta ?

(...)Because you didn't have anything to do, so neither did I, that's why I asked you out. - Você não tinha nada para fazer, nem eu(eu também não tinha), é por isso que te convidei para sair.

Valeus
Tá certíssima, Daniel
Redseahorse 4 35 573
Daniel Reis e Leo9633,

Esta frase: "(...)Because you didn't have anything to do, so neither did I, that's why I asked you out", no meu entendimento, seria melhor escrita das seguintes maneiras:

"(...)because you didn't have anything to do, and so neither did I; that's why I asked you out."
"(...)because you didn't have anything to do, neither did I; that's why I asked you out."

Outra forma de dizer a mesma coisa: "(...)because neither you nor I had anything to do; that's why I asked you out!"
CURSO DE PRONÚNCIA
Domine todos os sons do inglês com o nosso novo curso de pronúncia. O professor Adir Ferreira, referência no ensino de pronúncia, criou este curso especialmente para o English Experts. INICIAR AGORA
Realmente essa última ficou muito mais enxuta, Red. Awesome!