She'll ... e agora? é "she shall" ou "she will"?

Olá galera! :D

Como saber destinguir o ''She'll?
Como saber que se trata de "She shall" ou "She Will" :?:

Grata

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Olá Thaís,

Pelo contexto e grau de formalidade da linguagem.

Definition of SHE'LL

: she will : she shall

Merriam-Webster
Mas Shall não é utilizado apenas para I e WE?
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sim, esta é uma recomendação que você encontra com frequência em livros e gramáticas. Para mim, ela fala de uma tendência em relação ao que é mais comum. Porém, os usos de "shall", assim como os de muitas outras estruturas em inglês, são mais amplos do que parecem.

Confira exemplos de uso do Thefreedictionary que comprovam isso.

Our day shall come.
It shall be done.
That day shall come.
Council meetings shall be public.
The Tenant shall return the keys to the Landlord.
The jury alone shall decide the verdict.
The penalty shall not exceed two years in prison.

Usos como os acima são mais formais, antigos, poéticos, literários, etc., e não fazem parte da linguagem normal do dia a dia.

Dicas adicionais:

Usage Note:
The traditional rules for using shall and will prescribe a highly complicated pattern of use in which the meanings of the forms change according to the person of the subject. In the first person, shall is used to indicate simple futurity: I shall (not will) have to buy another ticket. In the second and third persons, the same sense of futurity is expressed by will: The comet will (not shall) return in 87 years. You will (not shall) probably encounter some heavy seas when you round the point. The use of will in the first person and of shall in the second and third may express determination, promise, obligation, or permission, depending on the context. Thus I will leave tomorrow indicates that the speaker is determined to leave; You and she shall leave tomorrow is likely to be interpreted as a command. The sentence You shall have your money expresses a promise ("I will see that you get your money"), whereas You will have your money makes a simple prediction. Such, at least, are the traditional rules. The English and some traditionalists about usage are probably the only people who follow these rules and then not with perfect consistency. In America, people who try to adhere to them run the risk of sounding pretentious or haughty. Americans normally use will to express most of the senses reserved for shall in English usage. Americans use shall chiefly in first person invitations and questions that request an opinion or agreement, such as Shall we go? and in certain fixed expressions, such as We shall overcome. In formal style, Americans use shall to express an explicit obligation, as in Applicants shall provide a proof of residence, though this sense is also expressed by must or should. In speech the distinction that the English signal by the choice of shall or will may be rendered by stressing the auxiliary, as in I will leave tomorrow ("I intend to leave"); by choosing another auxiliary, such as must or have to; or by using an adverb such as certainly. · In addition to its sense of obligation, shall can also convey high moral seriousness that derives in part from its extensive use in the King James Bible, as in "Righteousness shall go before him and shall set us in the way of his steps" (Ps 85:13) and "He that shall humble himself shall be exalted" (Mt 23:12). The prophetic overtones that shall bears with it have no doubt led to its use in some of the loftiest rhetoric in English. This may be why Lincoln chose to use it instead of will in the Gettysburg Address: "government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth."