Como dizer "é errando que se acerta" em inglês

Gostaria de saber como se diz a expressão "é errando que se acerta" ou equivalente em inglês.

For example: don't worry...(é errando que se acerta)

Thanks a lot!

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Alessandro 3 13 98
Gosto de usar a expressão: We learn by making mistakes.
EugenioTM 7 48
I'd use the same setence as Alessandro. I'll share with you guys what I think about a related quote:

It's been said the wise man learns from the mistakes of others, and the
fool has to learn from his own. I partially agree with that because no one is freed from making mistakes, even wise people. However, no one is kept from learning from the mistakes of others.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Opção:

You learn from your mistakes

''If you are a new teacher, you'll be making lots (and lots) of mistakes. Don't worry about it. You'll not only survive them, you'll learn from them and if you reflect on them honestly, you'll be a better teacher for them too. Most mistakes will be small and inconsequential – like losing a child's homework or confusing the names of twins. The kids won't care, so neither should you. "Learn from your mistakes" should be a maxim for teachers and children alike.'' [The Guardian]
felipeh6 7 58
Hello,

Another one for "é errando que se aprende":

- The road to success is paved with failure.

Regards.