Correção de Texto: How to win in the Texas holdem

How to win in the Texa Holdem

The Texas Holdem is the most popular game of poker. I understand nothing about poker, but I could found some tips on the web. One of the tips says that it's important to know the math of the game. However, they say the most important is to bluff, to observe the other players and to be carefull with their emotional strategies. Finally, they warn that it is also important to know how to run away in the right moment.

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
Sugiro as seguintes mudanças:

How to win in the Texa Holdem
How to win at Texas Hold'em

The Texas Hold'em is the most popular game* of poker. I understand nothing about poker, but I could found some tips on the web. One of the tips says that it's important to know the math of the game. However, they say the most important thing is to bluff, to observe the other players and to be carefull with their emotional strategies. Finally, they warn that it is also important to know how to run away in quit at the right moment.

*Eu usaria a palavra variation.

Espero ter ajudado.