Como dizer "Estar de passagem pelo cargo" em inglês

Simon Vasconcelos 11 221
Como ele é interino, ele está de passagem pelo cargo até o fim das férias do titular.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
Simon Vasconcelos escreveu:Como ele é interino, ele está de passagem pelo cargo até o fim das férias do titular.
Since he is temporary, he is holding the position (job, office) only until the end of vacation of the regular office holder.
jorgeluiz 1 6 92
No seriado 24 hours o Presidente em exerc[icio [e acting President e quem [e tempor[ario, em exerc[icio ou interino [e acting officer, acting manager, acting Director and so on( Agente em exerc[icio, gerente em exerc[icio, Diretor em exerc[icio

cheers !
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
One way to say that, among others:

Being such accomplished intern, he will be given a special opportunity to be a temporary replacement of the (regular) employee in charge of...

Why such accomplished? because it´s some kind of flexibility, I think. And even so, it certainly will supervised and described as assignment for the purpose of education. It´s somehow, a "controled experiment", wether directly controlled or not.

Anyway, I will be glad to know the thoughts of others, on this topic.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=br

INTERN REPLACEMENT OF EMPLOYEES: Supervised practice is for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace facilityemployees, except as planned to acquire experience and demonstrate competence throughlearning experiences. All supervised practice experiences should be planned for competencyattainment as described in the curriculum and work assignments for the purpose of education, i.e.,mastery of techniques and reinforcing knowledge. Replacement of employees is defined as internsbeing placed on the regular work schedule in lieu of paid employees.