Exercício: Comparison of Adjectives

Hello everyone,

Exercício Comparação de Adjetivos

Complete the blanks with the comparative form of the adjectives. For example, cheaper(cheap) and more beautiful(beautiful).

1) This comedian is so funny! He's even _______________ than the one we saw saturday. (funny)
2) English is much _______________ to learn than Chinese. (easy)
3) This brand of sneakers (AmE) / trainers (BrE) is _______________ than the brand I usually buy. (good)
4) Watching a film in DVD is _______________ than going to the movie theater (AmE) / cinema (BrE). (cheap)
5) My father is _______________ than yours. (old)
6) Carol is _______________ than Diana. (pretty)
7) The book I'm reading is much ______________________ than all the books I've read in the past. (interesting)
8) Dogs are usually _______________ than birds. (heavy)
9) Smith is _______________ than his siter. (young)
10) Ben is __________________________ than James. (attractive)

Outro tópico relacionado para consulta:
comparative-x-superlative-explicacao-de ... -t210.html

The answers will be posted in this topic soon.

Regards and good studies.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
1) This comedian is so funny! He's even funnier than the one we saw saturday. (funny)

2) English is much easier to learn than Chinese. (easy)

3) This brand of sneakers (AmE) / trainers (BrE) is better than the brand I usually buy. (good)

4) Watching a film in DVD is cheaper than going to the movie theater (AmE) / cinema (BrE). (cheap)

5) My father is older than yours. (old)

6) Carol is prettier than Diana. (pretty)

7) The book I'm reading is much more interesting than all the books I've read in the past. (interesting)

8) Dogs are usually heavier than birds. (heavy)

9) Smith is younger than his siter. (young)

10) Ben is more attractive than James. (attractive).
felipeh6 7 58
) This comedian is so funny! He's even __funnier__ than the one we saw saturday. (funny)

2) English is much __easier__ to learn than Chinese. (easy)

3) This brand of sneakers (AmE) / trainers (BrE) is __better__ than the brand I usually buy. (good)

4) Watching a film in DVD is __cheaper__ than going to the movie theater (AmE) / cinema (BrE). (cheap)

5) My father is __older__ than yours. (old)

6) Carol is __prettier__ than Diana. (pretty)

7) The book I'm reading is much __more interesting__ than all the books I've read in the past. (interesting)

8) Dogs are usually __heavier__ than birds. (heavy)

9) Smith is __younger__ than his siter. (young)

10) Ben is __more attractive__ than James. (attractive)
Hello everyone.

Segue abaixo as respostas do exercício:

RESPOSTAS:

1) This comedian is so funny! He's even funnier than the one we saw saturday. (funny)

2) English is much easier to learn than Chinese. (easy)

3) This brand of sneakers (AmE) / trainers (BrE) is better than the brand I usually buy. (good)

4) Watching a film in DVD is cheaper than going to the movie theater (AmE) / cinema (BrE). (cheap)

5) My father is older than yours. (old)

6) Carol is prettier than Diana. (pretty)

7) The book I'm reading is much more interesting than all the books I've read in the past. (interesting)

8) Dogs are usually heavier than birds. (heavy)

9) Smith is younger than his siter. (young)

10) Ben is more attractive than James. (attractive)

Muito obrigado pela participação e até o próximo.

Regards.

Bons estudos. :ugeek: