Rádio ou TV pra acompanhar a copa?

Marcelo Pias 1 2 14
Galera, tô tentando achar canais e rádios americanas, ou inglesas (mais provável), pra escutar noticias e acompanhar jogos da copa. quero aproveitar para melhorar meu inglês.

Tem algum canal inglês ai, que ficam comentando e falando sobre a copa??

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
8 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
This was the nicest sport/soccer radio I found. Provided that you are used to some British English, anyway, they have a good diction. Sometimes you hear some ''back again" instead of "béck again" pronounce, outside the accent you will like it and understand much of it.

http://www.optiradio.com/radio/talkSPORT
hit the "Listen" botton.
Marcelo Pias 1 2 14
Unfortunately it is not available to Brazil during the matches. I wonder if there's a way to make it work by changing IP and stuff...
what do you think?
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Yesterday it was available, such a pity! but then, you might listen to the talking, after the matches.
Indeed it´s the policy of all news networks abroad. Fox airs some clips, but they have a five-minute span or so; even so, they broadcast long after the matches are over.
Perhaps it´s part of some clause agreement with our Big Brother network or FIFA, not to be sued for infringing authorial (image) rights, or their own mainstream media rights.
You can learn from the talking (from soccer talking on sport radios) after the events, though.
Marcelo Pias 1 2 14
Right!
Thanks buddy !
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
It´s my pleasure to help, and that´s what friends are for! ;)
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
It´s not a radio or TV broadcast, but it conveys the drama as it happened, a little bit, huh?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ive-report

Enjoy it! ;)
Marcelo Pias 1 2 14
Thanks PPAAULO!
I've been reading world cup news quite a lot lately!
I thought it was going to be hard to understand due to jargon and terms of soccer but it turns out that I can read it just fine! :D
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
You´re welcome, glad that you now are getting the hang of it, taking advantage of the massive body of data, information, news clips, what you have, on the subject. See? it´s not that hard to learn English, one can learn and have fun at the same time!