Correção de texto "Litle sentences"

2 8 111
Hey guys,
Today I want to practce some sentences in english. I am a begginer and want to improve my english skills. I hope you all help me.
Please correct me about the sencences bellow.

Today I woke up whit a will to sing aloud, and I did it. Some people doesn't like you are happy. but you shuldn't care about it. You have to focus on those who love you happy, and sing with you. The people you are next to, are very important for you progress. So, stat next to praty good people.

Bye gilrs and guys, See you next time.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
Some more corrections:

Little sentences

Today, I want to practice some sentences in English. I am a beginner and want to improve my English skills. I hope you all can help me.
Please correct the sencences below:

Today I woke up with a will / desire to sing aloud, and I did it. Some people don't like to see you happy, but you shouldn't care about it. You have to focus on those who love seeing you happy, and who sing with you. The People who are next to you are very important for your progress.
"So, stat next to praty good people" (I don't understand this sentence).

Comments:

Begin - palavra que termina com uma vogal entre duas consoantes e sílaba tônica no final, dobra-se a última consoante antes de acrescentar o sufixo er --> beginner
Below - somente um L
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
Hey guys,
Today I want to practice some sentences in English. I am a begginer and want to improve my English skills. I hope you all help me.
Please correct me about the sencences bellow.

Today I woke up wishing (with an itching desire) to sing aloud, and I did it. Some people just don't like seeing others/you happy. But you shoudn't care about it; you have to focus on those who appreciate you happy, and sing along with you. People you are close to, that are important for your progress.
So, stay away from negative/toxic people, and spend more time near people that make you improve yourself (...people that may prompt/help you to make improvements in your life and yourself).

Bye gilrs and guys, see you again/see you around.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Corrections and comments are much welcome. ;)
In haste I might have overlooked something.
1 10 100
gilrs = girls
6 49 1.3k
Thank you Flavia, it was a typo. ;)
6 49 1.3k
Good point Telma. Well noticed, indeed.
In fact, "bellow" means an angry loud/roaring shout. :o