Correção de texto: Instruções de Geometria.

Somebody help me please.

Tradução de um texto de desenho geométrico passa a passo. Os termos devem permanecer dentro da área da geometria. Só alterar se houver algum erro inaceitável.

1- Identifique o "ponto médio" das retas “ab” e “cd”.
1- Identify the 'midpoint' of the straight lines 'ab' and 'cd'.

2- Iniciando do ponto médio da reta “ab”, trace uma “linha central” perpendicular à reta “ab” até o centro das circunferências.
2-Starting from the midpoint of the straight line "ab", draw an "center line" perpendicular to the line "ab" to the center of the circumferences.

3- Faça o mesmo para a reta “cd”.
Do the same for the straight line 'cd'.

4-Prolongue as “linhas centrais” na extremidade oposta ao centro das círcunferências até alcançar o arco da circunferência maior, obtendo assim mais dois novos raios “6R”.
4-Extend the 'center lines' on the opposite end to the center of the circumferences until you reach the arch of the largest circumference, to obtain more two new "6R" radiuses.

Thanks a lot for your help.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
Another correction:

The plural form of the word radius is radii.

Extend the 'center lines' on the opposite end to the center of the circumferences until you reach the arch of the largest circumference, to obtain two more new "6R" radii.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/radii
MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
1- Identifique o "ponto médio" das retas “AB” e “CD”. [as the superscript is unexistent, I used underscript]

1- Find the 'midpoint' AB and CD
http://www.regentsprep.org/Regents/math ... dpoint.htm

I think you meant "midpoints" but I really don´t know wether you meant of a line segment, or you were talking about "midpoints" coordinates (or either you refer to the midpoint X coordinate or midpoint Y coordinate, what would made the "midpoint'' word be used in his singular form).
9 65 608
Algumas correções e sugestões:

2-Starting from the midpoint of the straight line "ab", draw a "center line" perpendicular to the line "ab" to the center of the circumferences.
or
Draw a center line perpendicular to the straight line "ab", starting from the midpoint to the center of the circumferences.

4-Extend the 'center lines' on the opposite end to the center of the circumferences until you reach the arch of the largest circumference, to obtain two more new "6R" radiuses.