Como dizer "se nós não nos virmos mais hoje" em inglês

Amigos,
eu fui pego por mim mesmo em Israel na semana passada.
Acho que falei: "if we don't see each other any more today"
e depois fiquei com dúvida, está certo?

Thank you in advance.

Walmir.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I would say "If we don´t see each other today"/"If we don´t see each other again today" or "If we don´t see each other again."

As in "If we don't see each other today, we can try tomorrow around 3-4pm ? Or just tell me a day." (Source: the Web)

or

"Ok, I understand. Here's the thing: if we don't see each other today, the next time won't be until Wednesday."

And ========

Hunter Clarington, Can You Fix It? || Hartie
yourmajestyhunter-tw.tumblr.com/.../can-you-fix-it-...
Traduzir esta página
Mr McHale, if we don't see each other again today," he bowed his head slightly "Have a nice day and know you have our gratitude once it has worked."

(again today, to my thinking, rings more of a degree of certainty than the other way, though.)
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
I like the way Walmir stated "... se não nos virmos..." Some NSBP would naturally (and wrongly) have stated "... se a gente não se ver (mais)..." to the despair of their grammar teacher.

Still, grammar notwithstanding, few NSBP fail to employ the future subjunctive correctly. Fewer fail to resort to their grammar manual inspite of the difficulties grammar writers encounter in compiling them.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Worth noticing you are talking about Portuguese grammar, at least is what I understood from your words, Marcio.
Just saying. Because at first, I thought you were talking about English grammar.
And yes, a guy that know the grammar ropes of any language, deserves our admiration. ;)
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
On my post above.

For those who do not know, "NSBP" = "Native Speaker of Brazilian Portuguese".
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Sugestão:

In case we don't see each other again today