Correção de texto: Filme Planeta dos Macacos

I will post some coments about this movie on a film blog:

Down of the planet of the apes. = Planeta dos Macacos, o confronto.

If you like battle and adventure with powerful animals, you have to watch this film. It is a sequel to the 2011 hit Rise of the Planet of the apes, this second part is greater and full of interesting scenes and some fights among man and ape.
It tells about a group of people that intended to revitalize a hydroelectric power plant which will restores their routine, however to reach it they must pass through Caesar’s domain. The film is set in São Francisco, near from the forest in USA, the main characters are the leader Caesar with his family and followers, this leader head a vast colony of apes and chimps living a self-sufficient life in the woods outside São Francisco. Group led by Malcolm and Caesar have a mutual respect which allows the restoration but some attitudes of Caesar has disappointed Koba, another member of apes who has no such faith in humans like Caesar had, consequently, leading a full-scale attack on the city, most of whose inhabitants regard the apes as savages and a fierce battle takes place. It is down to Caesar and Malcolm to join the voices of reason together to re-establish a peace which will benefit both sides.
Down of the Planet of the apes is more than a stunningly film, it is really incredible and enjoyable, because considers real depth within its storyline, which results an overwhelming experience even without an excess of action. There is already suspense existing at the complexities of the species’ treaty and the analogies are what make it really compelling. I recommend it.

Best regards !

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
If you like battles and adventure(s) with powerful animals, you have to watch this film. (it´s also very common to use something like "you might want to watch this film.")

It is a sequel to the 2011 hit (also:blockbuster to movies, megahit etc, but you expressed yourself well) Rise of the Planet of the apes, and it is greater and full with/of interesting scenes and some fights among man and ape.

I also found it a bit odd the mentioning of "second part", since sequel is a new movie of sorts. Anyway, it´s me; others may clarify the usage further to us.

My preference is "full with" but then, it´s me. Sounds like they are interchangeable, only that Google have more "full with" hits. Though, at the end, it´s left to the author own discretion.

Well, this is just a kick off, I found it worth to bump it up, so others participants may have a go at it.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Little correction here, where it reads "among'', it should read "between", since it makes reference
to two groups (of man and ape.)

It is a sequel to the 2011 hit (also:blockbuster to movies, megahit etc, but you expressed yourself well) Rise of the Planet of the apes, and it is greater and full with/of interesting scenes and some fights between man and ape.