Correções de essays para o Ciência sem Fronteiras

Olá, tudo bem? Então, eu estou praticamente finalizando todos os documentos necessários para o programa do Ciência sem Fronteiras e para que isso aconteça é necessário que eu faça algumas redações, um delas seria a "study objectives" que deve expressar os meus principais motivos em relação ao meu curso e a área que quero me focar. O texto que segue abaixo seria a minha redação, qualquer ajuda é bem-vinda.

As a student of Mining Engineering and Environment, Federal University of the South and Southeast of Pará, I've been getting a very solid and crucial basis for my professional development, however, is notorious that there are some universities in the USA that would allow me greater professional maturity by: structures more developed, since my university is relatively new; more specific courses, which are still missing in Brazil; and further opportunities for development of professional practices in my field, which are difficult to access in Brazil.
My field of interest in mining engineering is related to ore processing. Previously I've done part of projects on the study of parameters and optimization of the leaching process, more precisely the leaching of copper mine Quiet, one of the most important mining company Vale in Brazil, so I'm familiar with the methodology imposed the process in both columns, piles or under pressure.
However, today I come more pointedly engaging role in the area of flotation through my participation in projects of the laboratory flotation of my university, including in partnership with other universities, such as the Federal University of Minas Gerais, one of Brazil's most prestigious. So I have two main objectives in relation to this area of study. The first is the depth of my knowledge of influential factors during the flotation process and the second is to participate in a process of information sharing, since the flotation field is a remarkable study in Brazil, with outstanding professionals and recognition. This is a way to promote cross-fertilization between fellow students and profession.
Recently I've been being part of the project that makes use of the flotation process for the recovery of fine gold tailings in order to reuse the waste in already exploited areas, with a view to sustainable mining that is becoming a trend, and I intend continuing or seeking work in research with the University similarities that are present in the USA.
Among the benefits the Science without Borders program can provide students of mining engineering, are included opportunities for matters related to the ore characteristics and knowledge about the process of flotation, which will facilitate my involvement in projects such as I participated which consisted in the use of plant species of the Amazon as a reagent in the flotation process, highlighting the interdisciplinary process of ore treatment and knowledge in other areas that the labor market demands, especially when dealing on-flotation has been widely used with the depletion of natural resources.
In conclusion, I would like to improve knowledge of the influential factors in flotation to study more deeply one of the processes that have been most used in Brazil and in the rest of the world because of its effectiveness concentration of ores with fine particle size and having low levels; and confirmed as main area of expertise in my professional career.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Of course, it´s bound to be corrected and proofreaded, this is just a rough draft of sorts. Comments and corrections are welcome. I know that this one is far far from ready for use. It was just for training´s sake.

As a student of Mining Engineering and Environment, at the Federal University of the South and Southeast of Pará, I've gained a great deal of knowledge essential for my professional development. However, I am sure/it´s indisputable that having an experience with some university in the U.S.A. would enable me to grow professionally, become more mature and independent.
Other advantage would be getting practical experience in an environment well known for its
modern structure, plenty of resources, along with top quality teachers.
I am sure I would also benefit from its laboratories and its academical excellence, not to mention that, since my current university is brand new, it lacks some courses (some specific Majors that would be in high demand if the institution had them to offer).
My field/area of interest in mining engineering is related to ore processing. Previously I've done part of projects on the study of parameters and optimization of the leach process, to be more precise, leaching in the copper mine Quiet, at one of the most important mining company Vale in Brazil.
Thus, I'm familiar with the each of the methodologies imposed in the process: in both columns, piles or under pressure.  Today/now/of late I have a more engaging role in the area of flotation through my participation in projects of the laboratory of my university, including some in partnership with other universities, for instance, the Federal University of Minas Gerais. One of Brazil's most prestigious.
So I have two main objectives related to this area of study. The first one is to increase my knowledge of influential factors during the flotation process; and the second is to participate in a process of information sharing, since the flotation field is remarkable in Brazil, with outstanding professionals and recognition everywhere/abroad.
This is a way to promote interaction between fellow students and the profession. Recently I've been being part of the project that makes use of the flotation process for the recovery of fine gold tailings in order to reuse the waste in an already exploited areas, with an approach towards sustainable mining that is becoming a trend. I keep trying to get a job into research work in/at the University.

similarities that are present in the USA.  (?!) :|

Among the benefits the Science without Borders program can provide to students of mining engineering, it worth mentioning, opportunities to learn about matters related to the ore characteristics and the know-how of the process of flotation. That would make/turn possible my involvement in projects such as I participated which consisted in the use of plant species of the Amazon as a reagent in the flotation process.
As a plus, there is the interdisciplinary process of ore treatment and knowledge in other areas that the labor market demands, especially since issue of on-flotation has been widely associated with the depletion of natural resources. 
In conclusion, I interested in improving my knowledge of the influential factors in flotation, specially one of the processes that have been most used in Brazil, and in the rest of the world, because of its effective concentration of ores with fine particle sizes and low levels (of...). ; and confirmed as main area of expertise in my professional career. That is what I have in mind to be my expertise, my main area of interest for the time being.