Como dizer "O bagulho é louco" em inglês

Gíria da malandragem brasileira.
Expressão utilizada para referir-se a uma situação ou ação difícil de se passar ou executar.

Ex:
Amigo 1: Como é viver na periferia?
Amigo 2: Na periferia "o bagulho é louco".
Aí maluco chega com respeito nossa quebrada porque aqui o "bagúio" é doido/"lôco".
O bagulho tá "lôco" nessa festa hoje é muita "muiê" para um homem só.

fonte:http://www.dicionarioinformal.com.br/o% ... 9%20louco/

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
3 10 50
My friend... after watching two movies related to drugs and gangs and listening more hip hop than I'd like to have listened to... I've got a conclusion...it's too hard to find something similar in English, because this expression has different uses, it can be positive and negative, depending on the context, the closest I've got was:

this/that sh*t crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_utwtZPj7vI
POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
My two pence´s worth.

It´s a tricky question indeed, and would depend on the vocabulary, place, education, etc, of whom is asking.
For example, one could make the question "how is it to live in a slum?...in the edges of the city/in the outskirsts of (the name of the city)/in a makeshift huts hood?/in a slum area? etc...
Or in not so direct way ''how is it to live in a poverty-stricken/destitute area (_hood)?

Still, in the way the "dicionário informal" means, one could "You can't even begin to imagine how much it sucks being there." and would go on some disadvantages of it, if any - or vent their frustrations/thoughts .

It´s a though nut to crack, life sucks there/here. (and elaborate afterwards, usually making complaints...or explaining why is that so.)

==============================================
===============================================
And other ways...

It´s worth noticing, though, that everyone has his experiences, so the answer to those question would vary.
Some people would say that it´s amazing, he/she has tapped water, paved streets, street lighting working etc, and a friend of his/her next block would say his area sucks. The nearby streets are a warren ruled by gangsters and drug dealers, there are muggings, robberies, summary executions and shootouts, and men armed to the teeth under unforgiving poor lighting. In big cities, contraditory experiences are highly likely in near 'hoods.
7 58
Hello,

Some suggestions:

- go down that road

- to man up

- like getting blood out of a stone

- that's thorny

- that's full of hardship