Como dizer "Mexer no" em inglês

Como mexer na internet?
Como mexer no facebook?
Como mexer no tumblr?

pode ser "handle ou manipulate"?

Coisas assim!

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
4 12 30
Hi, Sarah!

When you're talking about computery stuff, "mexer" can be translated as "use".

A minha mãe não sabe mexer na internet. / My mom doesn't know how to use the internet. (it's true!)
Você sabe como mexer no facebook? / Do you know how to use facebook?
Eu ainda não sei mexer muito bem no tumbler. / I still don't know how to use tumbler very well. (that's true, too!)

"Mexer" can also be used in a couple of other ways:

Eu estava mexendo com meu iPhone, tentando tirar a capa, e caiu da minha mão. / I was messing with my iPhone, trying to take off the cover, and it fell out of my hand.

Para de mexer com as configurações. Eu gosto delas do jeito que estão! / Stop fiddling with the configurations. I like them how they are.

You "handle" blood samples, and airlines usually break stuff in your bags when they "handle" your luggage. (you "handle" something with your "hands")

You "manipulate" scores or results to your favor, or you can "manipulate" someone emotionally to get them to do what you want.

Hope this is useful! If I've misunderstood the Portuguese, the above still works.

Josh