Como dizer "No que você está pensando?" em inglês

I was watching Star Trek last weekend.

When Spock's mother dies he lose his authority as captain to Kirk, so his father talks to him: "Speak your mind, Spock".

It sounds like: "Fale, no que você está pensando?".

Achei interessante e quis compartilhar, não achei nada parecido na busca. =)

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
7 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
7 62 296
Speak your mind. = Be frank. Hold nothing back. Tell me what you really think/believe.
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
Yes, in the context certainly it means "to say exactly what you think or feel".

============
In other contexts if someone said that it might have other meanings as well.
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/speak+mind
PPaulo,

Thank you for your answer!

Would you quote any other meaning, for example?

I saw the link and there is the same meaning that we are talking.
Well, I just use:
What do you think right now? or
What's on your mind?
6 49 1.3k
Yep, I will.

Have a lot of respect for Dr Carson, no doubt a man who isn't afraid to speak him mind and not worry about being politically correct. We need more like him to stand up.

http://www.huntingpa.com/forums/ubbthre ... 580&page=1

By crawling within the site and reading the topic, you can see that it´s a contrast against (the perceived) Obama attitude, that was described before "

This is a brilliant man who makes a lot of sense. All Obama can do is sit there with no expression and listen to the crowd applaude this great speech.

=======================
That is, the guy (Dr. Carson) "diz o que pensa/não tem medo de falar''.
It´s a different meaning of the one in your initial question. Unless capitain Kirk didn´t get along well with his mother, and was incentived to speak bad of her (and her actions), what is not the case, I think. :lol:
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
PPAULO,

Very interesting point. Thank you!
Eu diria: "A penny for your thoughts"