Como dizer "Escolarizar" em inglês

TheBigSpire 1 11 33
Escolarizar

Sugestão: to school, to schoolarize

:arrow: Unlike his father, Kim Jong Un was schooled outside of the DPRK, in Switzerland. (thebeaveronline.co.uk)
:arrow: Veteran Steve Spurrier got schooled by the youngster, Dabo Swinney. (thestate.com)
:arrow: The most schoolarized people are among the worst, now is time to educate yourself (falconryforum.co.uk)

O verbo to schoolarize, no entanto, tem pouquíssimas entradas no Google. O coloco como sugestão mais a nível de curiosidade, visto que mesmo alguns nativos mostraram desconhecer esse verbo. Raro e bastante formal. Na necessidade, opte por to school.

Cheers!

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Good contribution and insightful contribution. But what surprised most, was the use of that arrows! very creative of you! LOL. :lol: You´ve got an imagination! :P
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Outra opção:

Educate: to teach (someone) especially in a school, college, or university.

Parents trust schools to educate their children.

Bons estudos. Compartilhe.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
also:

-to cultivate
-to instruct.
-to get someone versed in... (a kind of knowledge)
TheBigSpire 1 11 33
PPAULO escreveu:Good contribution and insightful contribution. But what surprised most, was the use of that arrows! very creative of you! LOL. :lol: You´ve got an imagination! :P
LOL Paulo :lol:

The sentences above were mixing themselves up, I considered the idea of simply using hifens, but I ended up using the arrows cause they have just suited my needs perfectly :mrgreen:
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I like them the way they are, perhaps it was the "surprise factor"! :D
Anyway it´s original, it´s a first!