Como dizer "Pessoa espaçosa" em inglês

Como eu digo 'pessoa espaçosa' em Inglês?

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
6 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Cinnamon 16 60 498
Hi, se for aquela que se aproveita da generosidade dos outros freeloader

Freeloader: a person who is always accepting free food and accommodation from other people without giving them anything in exchange.

Se for aquela pessoa que acha que é "a última bolachinha do pacote" pode ser cocky 8-)
Cocky: too confident about yourself in a way that annoys other people.
For a young man on his first day at work he's remarkably cocky.

Tudo depende do que se quer dizer. Pra consulta olhe o link abaixo (aqui mesmo do forum) OK! :roll:

traducao-de-folgado-pessoa-t30462.html
Cheers.

:mrgreen:
Daniel Reis 2 16
pessoa espaçosa é aquela que geralmente precisa de mais espaço do que o necessario, exemplo é sentar num sofa de 2 lugares mas como a pessoa é espaçosa ninguem mais consegue sentar no outro espaço, sei disso pq so um, dessas pessoas hehe
lembrando que ser espaçoso não tem nada a ver em ser ou não obeso.

em ingles não sei se existe isso vamos aguardar mais sugestoes.

valeus
Cinnamon escreveu:Hi, se for aquela que se aproveita da generosidade dos outros freeloader

Freeloader: a person who is always accepting free food and accommodation from other people without giving them anything in exchange.

Se for aquela pessoa que acha que é "a última bolachinha do pacote" pode ser cocky 8-)
Cocky: too confident about yourself in a way that annoys other people.
For a young man on his first day at work he's remarkably cocky.

Tudo depende do que se quer dizer. Pra consulta olhe o link abaixo (aqui mesmo do forum) OK! :roll:

traducao-de-folgado-pessoa-t30462.html
Cheers.

:mrgreen:

Thank you, I checked the link you sent to me and 'sassy' is the best choice for me. :)
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Daniel, you mean a "full, well rounded/flesh/chubby/plumpy'' guy that is used to sit on the aisle (side of the bus) and gets me trapped, without any elbow run?
Or are you the one that takes the window seat and makes me sit on the tip, almost falling off? :lol:
Cinnamon 16 60 498
Hi PPaulo, thank you for your good mood as always and for tons of pieces of information you provide. :lol:
I'd just like to highlight my answer specially because of Daniel's reply. In this situation as I understand "espaçoso"
means:

"Ser espaçoso
1 Definição encontrada.

Pessoa folgada, abusada, entrona, dona da razão.

Na presença de uma pessoa "espaçosa" quase ninguém consegue respirar sequer."

Source: Dicionário informal

So, this can be a connotation, and I am sure that was the meaning of Suely-SP question because she said so, by the way it is common to use such a word with that meaning nowadays. However, it is always great to ask for examples in sentences to clarify the question (the post itself). Right! ;)

:geek:
CURSO DE PRONÚNCIA
Domine todos os sons do inglês com o nosso novo curso de pronúncia. O professor Adir Ferreira, referência no ensino de pronúncia, criou este curso especialmente para o English Experts. INICIAR AGORA
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Don´t sweat it, cinnamon, my buddy. I know you answered it right, there´s always several ways to interpret one word and you picked one meaning to explain (in a very good/insightful way, I must say.)
As for me, that meaning was of that seatmate that needs to take more space than the majority of us (or in some cases, perhaps the bus have that tiny plastic seats).
I also noticed that sentence Daniel made could be in both senses.

Espaçoso sometimes can be "de dimensões avantajadas"
http://dicionariocriativo.com.br/signif ... a%C3%A7oso

And, particularly like this:
http://escrevalolaescreva.blogspot.com. ... emais.html

Like he said, one don´t need to be obese or something just that he takes a lot of space, of course it could be also out of "feeling of blatant entitlement" (just because they can, period), wich then would be exactly in the sense you have posted.
It´s a thin line, slight difference then.
I admit that the word used in that sense you have imagined is way more common, though.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/09/17/tum ... the-train/