Como dizer "Carinho infinito" em inglês

Vi esta frase no tumbrl e gostaria de passá-la para o inglês...
“Mas eu tenho um carinho infinito por você. Isso eu vou ter sempre, pro resto da vida.”
Me disseram que poderia ser assim:
"But I have an infinite affection for you. That I have always, for the rest of my life. " será que é o modo correto? Poderiam me ajudar, por favor?

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
gabrielock 1 15
But I have an infinite affection for you. I will always have this/feel this (infinite affectionto you, for the rest of my life.
Acho que "That I have always" o tempo não esta certo, caso fosse "That I have always felt for you" acho que seria certo, mas isso já foge da tradução da frase. cheers.
edrob518 6 71
Sugestoes:

Collocations most commonly used with the word "affection" are deep, genuine, immense great,real, special, strong, warm mutual and so on, now it's up to you which one you want to use in your sentence.

As for your sentence, But I have an immense affection for you and without (a) doubt I'll have it for the rest of my life/ during my whole life/ as long as I can/ forever and so on.

Hope it helps !