YouTube: Anime E.S

edrob518 6 71
Ajuda na transcriçao, e qual nivel de dificuldade desse video? O video começa no minuto 0:00 ate 0:49

A: There's no way we would've known, how could any of us ...

B: sh*t! aim for the head

C: Who did it? who left 'em on the plane?

B: Oh jeesus, they bitten the first leading

D: Mr president you have to enter into the code

E: I cant

D: You and I have been bitten

D: You've got to listen to me. There's no a country on this planet that is going to let us land air force one on their soil, that's why we have to attack those countries ....... against the USA while we still can. activate trip ...protocol is the only way for you to fulfill your duty. It's your institutional obligation to protect american people from foreign threat.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Juliana Rios 24 105 397
A: There's no way I would've known. How could any of us have known?

B: sh*t! Aim for the head.

C: Who did it? Who let them on the plane?

B: Oh Jesus, they bit the first lady.

D: Mr. President, you have to enter into the code.

E: I can't.

D: You and I have been bitten.

D: You've got to listen to me. There's not a country on this planet that is going to let us land air force one on their soil, that's why we have to attack those countries who would use intercontinental ballistic missiles against the US while we still can. Activate triple six delta protocol. It's the only way for you to fulfill your duty. It's your constitutional obligation to protect the american people from foreign threat.
Dificuldade intermediária baixa/média.
edrob518 6 71
Thx a bunch