Correção de texto: my favorite restaurante

My favorite restaurante

My favorite restaurant is not a small one, but it becomes very crowded, specially on Saturdays. The environment is very relaxed. It is far to be a place where we have to worry about which cutlery we should use first, Another good thing is that the waiters are very friendly and attentive. The food is not the best, but it is good. But the real reason I like it is that I can eat a very good food for a very nice price.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Ancrispa 9 55
My favorite restaurant is not a small one, and (but – you are not showing contrast here, you are adding …) it becomes very crowded, especially on Saturdays. The environment is very relaxing. It is far from being (to be) a place where we have to worry about which cutlery we should use first, (Where is the rest of your idea?) suggestion:

It is far from being a place where we have to worry about which cutlery we should use first, I mean it is not a fancy restaurant.
Another good thing is that the waiters are very friendly and attentive. The food is not the best, but it is good. Though (just to diversify the excessive use of but, ok?) the real reason I like it is that I can eat a very good food for a very nice price.

Congratulations on your text! ;)
Redseahorse 4 35 574
My favorite RESTAURANT

My favorite restaurant is not a small one, IT´S ESPECIALLY CROWDED ON SATURDAYS. ITS ATMOSPHERE IS very RELAXING AND It is far FROM BEING a place where we have to worry about which cutlery we should use first, Another good thing is that the waiters are SO friendly and attentive. The food is not the best ONE, but it is good. HOWEVER, the real reason I like it is that I can eat THERE a REALLY good food for a FAIR price.