Correção de texto: unfriend on facebook

2 8 111
Hey how is it going?

The internet today is a topic with lot of polemic, some people take it very serious the social media. I have just talked with some friend that has argued with someone because her accidentally unfriended that person on facebook, look what a crazy situation, nowdays the facebook is a topic so serious that some people are able to ged real angry if someaone unfriend they on facebook.

bye
see you!

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
There are a lot of polemics [polemics, plural] around the Internet [capital I] today. Some people take social media very seriously [I redid it here, including the word order at some places].
I have just talked with *a friend that has confronted someone else because she accidentally unfriended that person on Facebook. Just imagine, what a crazy situation; nowadays Facebook is a so serious thing that some people are able to get real angry if [&] someaone unfriend them. [a]

Internet is not a topic to me, at least not in this text.
*"some friends" were expected here, or just "friends". Anyway, since you used the verb "has" I decided for "a friend".
[a]I left out the final "on Facebook", since it was specified beforehand.

[&]someone.
MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
Today I noticed that the "I" of "internet" on The Economist was in small letter, so ignore the previous capitalizing of it that I did.

Internet isn´t capitalized anymore when it´s said in a general way. Only when it adjetives other word, in the beggining of a paragraph and talking about it in its very infant days.