O que é "I have been done"?

A forma I have done é Present Perfect Simple
A forma I have been doing é Present Perfect Continuous
E a forma I have been done?

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Vejam está resposta de Cambridge:
Cambridge University Press ELT 24 de fevereiro de 2015 08:37
Hi Benedito,

Thank you for your message.

The form I HAVE DONE is Present Perfect Simple (Active), I HAVE BEEN DOING is Present Perfect Continuous (Active), but the form I HAVE BEEN DONE is Passive. We would rarely use this passive sense, and generally it is only used in the passive impersonally – for example, we would say IT HAS BEEN DONE.

"I have been done" is very infrequent, and is normally used as a colloquial expression either to mean "I've been ripped off", or to mean "I've been punished for a crime" (e.g. "I've been done for speeding").

However, the present perfect passive tense (I have been + past participle) is often used with verbs other than "done". Some of the common ones are "I have been told" and "I have been involved".

We hope this helps and wish you all the best with learning English!

Kind regards,
Charlotte from the Cambridge University Press ELT Team
Cinnamon 16 60 498
Hi there!

Excellent post Benelima!
The answer to your question is not a different verb tense but the "Passive Voice".
Passive voice is used when the subject in the sentence (sujeito) is unknown or in the sentences where the subject is there but it is not important, or not the most important piece of information (maybe you do not want to highlight the subject).
We see passive voice more in written English, is formal, but very useful.

Many things have been done... Improvements have been done...

We have two past participle verbs "been" and "done", the first is part of the perfect tense and the second is used because of passive voice. ;)
Cheers!

:mrgreen: