Qual forma está gramaticamente correta no Future Continuous?

Good morning friends! I've been studying the future continuous and, unfortunately, I have doubts :? . First, I want to know why we can't use the future continuous with time expressions, such as: while, when, after, before, as soon as etc. Take a look at these examples that I found on the Net:

While I am finishing my work, Tess is going to be preparing dinner. - CORRECT
While I will be finishing my work, Tess will be preparing dinner. - NOT CORRECT

Please guys, can you explain this? Besides, I wanna know which sentence bellow is correct according to the grammar :oops: .

Bernardo will be eating popcorn while Katy will be eating chocolate.
OR
Bernardo will be eating popcorn while Katy is eating chocolate.

Thanks for all,
Bernardo :)

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Redseahorse 4 35 575
truta, o WHILE aqui tá te quebrando as pernas!

Penso, que uma forma correta também poderia ser: I will be finishing my work AND Tess will be preparing dinner. Talvez vc não esteja dando a entender que ambas as ações ocorrerão ao mesmo tempo, paralelamente, o que no Future Continuous, é fundamental quando há duas ações na mesma frase.

e

While Katy is eating chocolate, Bernardo will be eating popcorn (É O CORRETO).
Redseahorse escreveu:truta, o WHILE aqui tá te quebrando as pernas!

Penso, que uma forma correta também poderia ser: I will be finishing my work AND Tess will be preparing dinner. Talvez vc não esteja dando a entender que ambas as ações ocorrerão ao mesmo tempo, paralelamente, o que no Future Continuous, é fundamental quando há duas ações na mesma frase.

e

While Katy is eating chocolate, Bernardo will be eating popcorn (É O CORRETO).
Thanks for answering me, but, I still want to know why we can't use future tenses with time expressions such as: while, when, before, adter etc. However, I'm really greatful. :)
Redseahorse 4 35 575
Yep, u can!

An appopriated instance of that has been given above.

Here´s a few more:

When he is in Australia, he will be staying with friends;
While Simon is reading, Paul will be watching television;

* Like all future tenses, the Future Continuous cannot be used in clauses beginning with time expressions such as: when, while, before, after, by the time, as soon as, if, unless, etc. Instead of Future continuous, we use the Present Continuous. The reason for this is that time expressions already refer to the future so it is not necessary to use “going to”.

While I am going to be finishing my project, she is going to make dinner. (ERRADO)
While I am finishing my project, she is going to make dinner. (CERTO)
Redseahorse escreveu:Yep, u can!

An appopriated instance of that has been given above.

Here´s a few more:

When he is in Australia, he will be staying with friends;
While Simon is reading, Paul will be watching television;

* Like all future tenses, the Future Continuous cannot be used in clauses beginning with time expressions such as: when, while, before, after, by the time, as soon as, if, unless, etc. Instead of Future continuous, we use the Present Continuous. The reason for this is that time expressions already refer to the future so it is not necessary to use “going to”.

While I am going to be finishing my project, she is going to make dinner. (ERRADO)
While I am finishing my project, she is going to make dinner. (CERTO)
Thanks for your answer :D ! But, I've already seen this information on Net. I mean, I looked up for this everywhere. However, I'm looking for something easier to understand. I'm not saying you're wrong, because we know, you aren't, I'm just saying that I wish you could explain why we can't use future tenses with time expressions due to the fact that they already refer to the future, for instance, the reasons why while refers to the future in your example. In summary, thanks for all, I don't want to sound a little bit snobbish :o , on the contrary, I'm here because I want to learn :mrgreen: . See you friend! :)