The best match ever

The most unforgettable experience I've ever had was when I've been to Maracanã for the first time. It happened 23th March 2013. Beside I've visited the beautiful stadium, I saw the best soccer match all my life. Flamengo and Botafogo played by quarter final Copa do Brasil. At the end of match, Flamengo won by a score 4 x 0 and advanced for the semi final. It was incredible ! Certainly I would like to go again in other Flamengo's match.

Agradeço quem puder corrigir minha "Composition"

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Leonardo96 19 293
The most unforgettable experience I've ever had was when I went to Maracana for the first time. It happened on March 23,2013. Besides visiting the beautiful stadium, I saw the best soccer match of my life. Flamengo and Botafogo played in the quarter-finals of Copa do Brasil. At the end of match, Flamengo won on a 4-0 score and advanced to the semi-finals. It was incredible ! I would definitely like to go to another Flamengo's match.
The most unforgettable experience I've ever had was when I went to Maracanã for the first time... It happened March 23rd, 2013. Besides visiting this beautiful stadium, I watched the best soccer match of my life. Flamengo and Botafogo played for the quarterfinals of Copa do Brasil. At the end of the match, Flamengo won by 4-0 and went on to the semifinals. It was incredible! I would definitely like to go to another Flamengo match.

Alternative sentence: to more Flamengo matches.