Correção de texto: My rough diary 2

Somewhere, 30th, march 2015

Finally, I got moved. After many difficults, we rent a small, but with very good location, apartment. My things are still on a container, but me, my notebook and my cat are in home. Okay, without internet and “geladeira”, but on our home.
My new apartment has a porch, in front of a square. It is very funny to see the neighbors getting yours beach chairs and go out to the square to get a typical drink (erva-mate) and talk about yourselves and others lifes.
About the town, I am really think the weather too strange. First, was very hot. Always hot, not like the other city were I was living. There, we have all the weather on the same day. But here, when summer was over, the temperature was came down slowly: each day two or three degrees less. And its dry, do not rain a lot here.

Public librarys are very poor. I didn’t see many titles that I putted on my list to this year. The bad ( and the good) thing is that I will must buy many books on this entire year, with an excellent “motive”. Beyond internet, the town has many bookstores with second hand books. Isn’t cheap, but has a good price.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
My corrections and changes to the text are shown below, zoca:

Somewhere, March 30th, 2015

Finally, I got moved. After many lots of difficulties, we rented a small, but with very good location well located, apartment (or flat). My things are still in a container, but me, my notebook and my cat are at home with me. Ok, without internet and a fridge, but on our at home.

My new apartment has a porch, and is located in front of a square. It is very funny to see the neighbors carrying their beach chairs and going out to the square to get a typical drink (mate) and talk about themselves and other people's lives.

About the town, I am *really think the weather is too strange. It is very hot at first. Always hot, not like the other city were I used to live. **There, we have all the weather on the same day. But here, when summer is over, the temperature was goes down slowly: ***each day two or three degrees less. It's dry. It does not rain a lot in here.

Public libraries are very poor. I didn’t find many of the titles that I had on my list for this year. The bad (and the good) thing is that I will must buy many books on this entire year, with an excellent reason (I have a reason to buy many books this year). Apart from the internet, the town has many bookstores with second-hand books. ****It isn’t cheap, but has a good price.

* Say it one way or the other: "I really think the weather is strange" or " I think the weather is too strange".
**I didn't quite understand what you mean (all the weather).
***Sorry, but "two or three degrees less each day" means a "fast drop is the temperature"! For example, on Sunday is 25 ºC and by Friday it will be around 10 ºC !! Don't you agree?
****It sounds better to say "The prices are reasonable".
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
:roll: Tk's a lot Telma Regina!
I will study all your suggestions :mrgreen: