Como dizer "Usar o banheiro" em inglês

Como dizer "Usar o banheiro" em inglês
1 31 435
Visit the plumbing
To go to the bathroom.

Exemplo:

I think I'd better visit the plumbing before we go. [Acho que é melhor eu usar o banheiro antes de irmos.] - (thefreedictionary)

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
7 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
7 62 297
to go to (to hit) the head (mostly used by men/military)
to go to the loo (mainly British, but Americans use it too. most common among women)
to go to the john
to go to the crapper (slightly vulgar)
to go to the little boys'/girls' room
to go to the men's/ladies' room (also gentlemen's room)
to go to the can (mostly used by men)
to go to the powder room (ladies)
to go powder my nose (ladies)
to talk to a man about a horse/dog (men)

Remember that "restroom" is used for a public facility (restaurant, school, etc.), bathroom (home).
POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
23 127 1.7k
Outras opções:

Use the toilet (BrE)
Go to the toilet (BrE)
Spend a penny (BrE)
Use the bathroom (AmE)
Use the restroom (AmE)
Go to the restroom (AmE)

"All he does is sleep, eat and go to the restroom and he can't even breathe well." [dictionary.reference.com]

Bons estudos!
Would be wright If I want say "I have to go to bath" ?
23 127 1.7k
Diego,

Esta opção não é adequada. Apesar de "bath" ser também uma forma de se dizer "banheiro" em inglês, "I have to go to bath", não é algo que recomendo você utilizar. Prefira "I have to go to the bathroom".

Bons estudos.
diego.rocha.moreira escreveu:Would be wright If I want say "I have to go to bath" ?
Diego, conforme Donay explicou não é adequado, sugiro também ao invés de "bathroom" usar "restroom" porque ...

Bathroom está ligado ao nosso banheiro de casa onde podemos tomar banho além de tudo mais que se faz no banheiro.

Restroom, está associado aos banheiros de uso coletivo como escolas, supermercados, etc ... Enfim, você não usa para tomar banho portanto é " restroom" como Thomas explicou devidamente.

Hugs !
POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
7 62 297
Personally, I would not understand "I have to go to bath." Without context, I may think "I need to take a bath." The meaning would not be clear.

Two expressions I did not include are "loo" (popular among the ladies - probably British in origin) and "can" (used almost exclusively by men). Believe me, there are many other words you will hear for "to go to the bathroom". In the hospital, for example, it is common to hear "to have a BM" (BM = bowel movement).
6 71
Also:

Need the toilet