Como dizer "Isso não vai derramar" em inglês

Hi everyone!

I'm living in London for four months and there 's a lot of mistakes I know I do diary, Today a waitress has gave me a bag with 2 milkshakes to delivery, and I asked her 2x:" It doesn't shed, does it?" and she answer: "I don't know."
When I got out of there I thought, "well, I don't think it is correct" I wanted to say: " Isso não vai derramar, não é?" and I said something like: "Não derramou não, ne?" and here is my doubt.
Would it be correct if I said. "It doesn't gonna to pour it down, doest it?" like " Isso não vai derramar, não e?".

What context do we got to use "Shed" and "Pour", cause "shed" seems to call always something in past, never present or future, am I right?
I have looked about it at internet but it not became clear to me.

Cheers folks.
Paulo. ;)

Ps: fell free to say and correct all English mistakes in this text, I appreciate.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcelo Reis 1 3 96
The proper verb in this case is "spill".
Leonardo96 19 293
Would it be correct if I said. "It doesn't gonna to pour it down, doest it?" like " Isso não vai derramar, não e?"

Bom,essa frase na verdade está gramaticamente toda errada. Definitavamente voce não deve dizer desse jeito,rs.''It doesn't gonna to'' é incorreto. ''Gonna'' que é uma contração informal de ''going to'', não é acompanhado do TO,se você for usar essa forma deve remover o TO,''it doesn't gonna'' tambem não é correto,quando se referindo a uma ação do futuro em forma de negação, voce deve colocar dessa forma,nesse caso com o pronome It: It's not going to/It's not gonna.

Enfim,a minha sugestão seria essa:

It won't spill out, will it?
Muito Obrigado pela resposta Leonardo. Cara eu fico muito na duvida na hora de usar o "To Do" or "To be" pode me dizer alguma dica basica quanto a isso, insconcientemente eu sempre uso o "to do" para quase tudo, 'e uma trag'edia.

Vlw pela ajuda.
Paulo.
Winnie 2 20
Hi everyone!

I'm living in London for four months and there 's a lot of mistakes I know I do diary, Today a waitress has gave me a bag with 2 milkshakes to delivery, and I asked her 2x:" It doesn't shed, does it?" and she answer: "I don't know."

Hi Everyone!

I’ve been living in London for four months and I’ve made a lot of mistakes. I know I do it daily. Today a waitress gave me a bag with two milkshakes to deliver and I asked her twice, “It’s not going to spill, right? And she answered, “I don’t know”

When I got out of there I thought, "well, I don't think it is correct" I wanted to say: " Isso não vai derramar, não é?" and I said something like: "Não derramou não, ne?" and here is my doubt.
Would it be correct if I said. "It doesn't gonna to pour it down, doest it?" like " Isso não vai derramar, não e?".

When I left I thought “well, I don’t think it is correct” I wanted to say: “…” and I said something like " ……” [by the way, derramar doesn’t mean shed, it means spill. Dogs shed their fur. Drinks spill. Of course, we do shed tears, but drinks don’t shed, they spill if they get turned over or knocked down or bumped or jostled. ] And here is my question: would it be correct if I said “…”

Isso não vai derramar, não e?". This won’t spill. Right?

What context do we got to use "Shed" and "Pour", cause "shed" seems to call always something in past, never present or future, am I right?

In what context do we use “shed” and “pour, ” because “shed” seems to indicate something in the past, never in the present or future. Am I right?

[The verb, "to shed," is rarely used in referring to liquids being poured out except for shedding tears. The most common usage of the verb, "to shed," refers to dogs shedding their coats.

The dog sheds his winter coat every spring.

In the summer the dog will shed again.

Last year the dog shed so much they had to buy a new vacuum.

He has shed more this year than last year.]

I have looked about it at internet but it not became clear to me.

I have looked it up on the Internet but it’s not clear to me

............................................................................................................

You pour water in the glasses. You shed tears when you're sad. Your dog sheds fur in the Spring. You may spill the milk shakes if you're not careful. But you will do fine with your English because you want to learn!