Correção de texto: Covering letter

My name is Rennan, I’m student. I’m writing to apply for the role of Pilot that you have advertised
The role of a Pilot is very exciting to me. Working in the Airplane industry is a challenge for me. I had seen as the company are growing in the last years and I think quite interesting how work out the organization and market strategy that has done to attract the people.
During my intern. I learned as is importante the teamwork and this exchange of knowledge with experience people and it become me more responsible.I’m not afraid to face the problems and looking for solutions.I believe that this experience allowed me to use the knowledge I’m learning in my degree.I’ve dedicated to be fluent in English language because it’s a very important in my carrier.Therefore I believe that I’m a suitable person, because I’m calm and I get to job under pressure and take fast decisions.
I have decided to look for a job where I can show my skills and developed me as a good professional in this area, I’am available whatever at moment for interview.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
Rennan, my corrections and changes to your text are shown below:

My name is Rennan, I’m a student. I’m writing to apply for the position of Pilot as advertised.

The position seems very exciting for me. Working in the Airplane industry is a challenge. I have observed how the company has grown during the last few years and I think it is quite interesting what the organization and market strategy have done to attract the people.

During my internship, I learned that teamwork, collaboration, knowledge exchange with experienced professionals will help me to develop and become more responsible.

I’m not afraid of facing problems and looking for solutions. I believe that this experience will allow me to apply the knowledge that I’m learning throughout my course. I’m determined to be fluent in the English language because it’s very important for my career. Therefore, I believe that I’m a suitable person because I keep calm, work under pressure, and make fast decisions.

I have decided to look for a job where I can show my skills and grow as a good professional in this area. I am available if you wish to arrange an interview.
COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
Obrigado Telma!