Correção de frase: Standards of beauty

Um garoto me perguntou se é possível um menina bonita gostar de um garoto um pouco acima do peso, eu pensei na seguinte resposta mas não consegui elaborá-la direito, preciso da ajuda de vocês. Sublinhei as partes que eu mais tenho dúvida, sugestões são bem vindas, desde já, obrigado.
Of course! People (mostly teenagers) care much about the appearance, so the guys who do not fit the standards of beauty become upset, but it changes as the person grows, do not worry, you will find someone good for you. Do not forget that there are always exceptions, but be careful to don't get hurt!

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Cinnamon 16 60 498
Hi there!

Sugestões:

"Of course! People (mostly teenagers) care much about the appearance/how they look like, so (the) guys who do not fit the standards of beauty become upset, but it changes as the person grows/gets mature, do not worry, you will find someone good/nice/great for you. Do not forget that there are always exceptions, but be careful to don't get hurt! be careful not to get hurt."

In general your short text is a little bit formal. If that was your intention that's really nice.
My words in bold are just some other options, but I think your own words are fine.
Just at the end I corrected part of a sentence.
Congrats!

See you around!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
And one more option:

Of course! Many people (mostly teenagers/in general, teenagers/particularly teenagers) feel self-conscious about their appearance (or, beauty-conscious). So some guys that think they don´t fit the standards of beauty become upset and overly self-critical.
But with time they change their minds, when they see that beauty is indeed health, and they enjoy the person they are. So, don´t worry, you will find someone good/right for you.
Don´t forget that there are always exceptions, but be careful not to get hurt!